Taylor at the Super 8 Airdrie has these five tips for you to better enjoy your Airdrie Alberta stay.
- The naturally formed hoodoo formations in and around Drumheller Alberta, are well worth the visit. With plenty of walking/biking trails, for both the experienced and the inexperienced, this is a great tourist location, for families and individuals!
- Running out of packing space? Try rolling shirts/pants into bundles, creating more space for smaller items! Also try using a shower cap to prevent dirt from shoes spreading to other articles of clothing, put socks/under wear inside your shoes to maximize space.
- The Calgary Zoo introduced its first interactive animal exhibit this year! We received a multitude of different lemurs at the Calgary Zoo. Guests are welcomed in small groups to wander through the exhibit, with the assistance of a zoo keeper, to learn more about these funky critters! Coming in 2018, we also will have pandas joining us!
- Calaway Park is an excellent amusement park fit for families and individuals! With plenty of rides that suit a variety of ages, a wide selection of food vendors, and even a fishing pond for all to enjoy.
- We recommend asking locals for suggestions when looking for worth while attractions. Locals often know of cheaper parking locations, ideal days to visit attractions to avoid busy times, and have helpful tips and tricks to navigating the area you are visiting!