Kayla of Waymarker Hospitality who represents Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort, Crandell Mountain Lodge and Aspen Village provides her favourite “secrets” of the Waterton Lakes National Park area.
- Snowshoe into Crandell Lake in the winter and picnic in the camp shelter
- Rent a paddle boat or canoe from Cameron Lake Boat rentals
- Enjoy delicious coffee, healthy food options and free wifi from the relaxing and cozy Pearl’s Cafe
- Do the Crypt Lake Hike, which was rated one of Canada’s best hikes in the past
- Take the International Boat Cruise with Waterton Shoreline Cruise Co. to Goat Haunt, Montana